You can help HWHL’s operations to help us ensure that the people of Katakta stay healthy! Any amount is appreciated. Your donation will help support the following programs:
- $8.00 – covers the cost of one patient visit.
- $250 – covers the cost of health education supplies for a month.
- $3,200 – covers the cost of 400 patient visits for a month.
- $6,000 – covers the cost of current operational costs of a month.
How you can make your donation:
- Use PayPal through our website: http://www.healthywomenliberia.org/donate/
- Give through our Advance project #3022266
- By Church Offering. Donors can make checks payable to their local church. Checks should include “HWHL” and HWHL’s Advance number 3022266 on the check note line. Gifts can be dropped in any United Methodist church offering plate or given to church treasurers.
- By Phone. Credit card gifts can be accepted by phone through 888-252-6174.
- By Mail. Donors can make checks payable to ADVANCE GCFA. Checks should include “HWHL” and HWHL’s Advance number 3022266 on the check note line. Checks should be sent to: Advance GCFA, P.O. Box 9068, New York, NY 10087-9068
- Give Online. Donors can give to HWHL online through the Global Ministries web site http://www.umcmission.org/Give-to-Mission/Search-for-Projects/Advance-Project-Search
- Mail your donation to HWHL, P.O. Box 6430 Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Donate to our GlobalGiving.org project #17045 https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/equipping-kakata-medical-center/
- Donate through our Gofundme page at https://www.gofundme.com/vjz37u64
- You can also support HWHL through the AmazonSmile program. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and chose “Healthy Women, Healthy Liberia!” before you begin shopping. AmazonSmile will remember your selection, every eligible purchase you make will result in a 0.5% donation of the purchase price to HWHL.