Healthy Women, Healthy Liberia! does more than provide direct health care in the communities we serve. We also provide:
- Morning and afternoon sewing and tailoring classes taught by a local tailor in Dr. Chris’s yard.
- Carpentry and construction skills and jobs through the construction and maintenance of the Waterfield Primary Health Care Center (WPHCC).
- After-school programs for students facilitated by teachers in Dr. Chris’s yard.
- Vacation Bible School held during school breaks in Dr. Chris’s yard using materials donated from US church supporters.
- Health Education lessons in the 36 villages we serve.